Klein Oak Softball  

Home of the Panthers

Klein Oak Weather


NCAA Eligibility

Junior and senior athletes must register with the NCAA Eligibility Center in order to take an official visit and be eligible to play in college.  Students must also send a transcript and a copy of their SAT/ACT scores to NCAA. 

The web address is http://web3.ncaa.org/ECWR2/NCAA_EMS/NCAA.jsp.

See the PowerPoint for more information.